RSS Feed

Saturday, August 21, 2010

Sunday's Music Videos - A Collection Of Thai Song

I hope most of you enjoyed my Saturday's music. However, I feel badly for My Angel that had a misfortune this evening. Therefore, to cheer her and all my friends, I decided to post a collection of Thai songs that can cheer up My Angel and  all my other friends.


Here are the videos for Sunday. All videos are with English subtitles, so enjoy everybody and cheers!

Boy Peacemaker - Garn Plien Plang



Potato - Kon Soot Tai



Bowling - Tee Kid Teung...Praw Ruk Tur Chai Mai



Da Endorphine - Yah Bauk Wah Mai Mee Krai


Ice Saranyu & Rose Sirintip - Perhaps love



Bird Thongchai - Tur Kon Diow


Buachompoo Ford - Love Message


Marsha - In Love


Panadda Ruangwut - Lom Now Lae Dow Deuan


Sirasak - Sut Tah Nai Ruk



Yarinda - Kae Dai Kid Teung

No comments:

Post a Comment